Are you a professional who can speak to the fertility/infertility community? We are always looking for top notch guests to join us on our podcast. As a previous guest, you will be given priority as we select speakers for each of our events.
Colorado Fertility Conference Podcast Information
Hello and welcome to the Colorado Fertility Podcast,
First off, I would like to say thank you for considering appearing on and sponsoring the podcast. It is an honor for me to be able to host business owners who have made it their life’s work to support couples in starting and/or growing their families.
We consider it an honor to be able to serve a community of couples who are struggling to become parents, whether for the first time or the fifth, and beyond. And it is our mission to offer these couples the highest quality resources available. This is why we are so happy to have you join us.
During my first year of planning the conference I had the privilege of sitting down with a reproductive endocrinologist from the Ukraine. He told me that in the Ukraine they have a medical center set up for couples, in which all practitioners are together under one roof so referrals can be made quickly and easily. He went on to explain that when dealing with infertility their goal is to get couples the services they need to further them along in their journey as quickly as possible.
These couples are hurting. We all know they’re crying every night and that their biological clocks are ticking, so we seek to get them the answers and support they need as quickly as possible. Another reproductive endocrinologist in Colorado Springs told me that less than 1% of couples who need fertility care actually receive it.
The mission of this podcast is three-fold:
- Get free information, tips, resources, and support out to couples who are struggling and looking for answers, while inspiring and restoring hope to them;
- Bring practitioners together in one place so couples don’t have to spend months and years searching for the answers they need;
- Reduce the amount of time these couples spend on their journey to parenthood.
To keep this podcast alive and thriving we do need support from you. There are 4 ways you can contribute to and support this podcast:
- Click here to access and fill out our application to be considered as a guest on the podcast. (Podcast guests receive priority when we select speakers for our annual events);
- Click here and then click “support” to become a monthly contributor to the podcast;
- Advertise on our podcast (you can record your ad in your own voice or have us record it for you). Rates are:
- $15 for a 10-second ad CPM
- $18 for a 30-second ad CPM
- $25 for a 60-second ad CPM
- Share, share, share! If you’ve been a guest and/or heard an episode you really enjoyed—share it! Across your social media, with your colleagues, with your email lists, and anywhere else you can think to share 😊
Please join us as we support and empower this community with information and resources.
We are so grateful for you and the work you do for this community.